Wednesday, February 17, 2010

me n my de@r 大嫂first time go out...(15-2-2010)


15-2-2010 is me n my de@r 大嫂first time go out...
sooo happy oo....
when at kepala batas...
I call my de@r 大嫂 go n eat 火锅...
bcs she is very hungry le...
hehe...

then at grandmother de 姐姐house...
I feed jimmy ong eat 鸡仔饼...
but I no let ivy jie jie eat....
then jimmy ong teach me "u take the biscuit n call 大嫂eat..."
walau....
so...I do it step by step lo...
I take a biscuit 1st n call"大嫂吃"....
when ivy jie jie hear it...
her face red red immediately...
jimmy ong so scheming ya...
xixi^^
then he say me call 大嫂de sound very nice...
call me call again...
I answer jimmy ong "cannot!"
bcs 大嫂 very 珍贵的...
tak boleh call so many time 1...
haha :D

when at penang....
we oso take some pic there...
very cute oo...
n leng lui....

that's all my history...
that day really make me fell very happy o...
haha^@^

1 comment: