Wednesday, February 17, 2010

大日子(15-2-2010)


wohoo.....
舞虎扬威滴第二天....

初二一早...
we all go 2 kepala batas visit our de@r relatives...
so funny bcs my cousin n me we@r the same clothes...
then our face oso same same de...
when we get angpao...
our uncle will say that "u get angpao already!"
OMG...
although we we@r same clothes n same same de face...
but I no get angpao gor...
haiz...
@ funny afternoon...

then go 萍姑姑(our干姑姑)house visit her n her big family...
at there drink some alcohol...
红酒...
so nice...
wakaka...

after that go 2 my grandma de 姐姐house
at there eat eat eat...haha...

then we balik rumah n go penang bersama-sama...
got 6 car go 2 能能 de new house(condominium)...
the security open his big mouth...
bcs he must register 1 by 1...
haha...
in his new house....
wow...
so beautiful...
we oso got gv some comment la...
then go out 2 take pic...
view above my post...

then they got 兴致go 2 老叔(my grandfather de 弟弟)house...
so ma go there lo...
go there I think can c tiok 开心果(my 姑姑)...
but no leh...
sad...
but老叔feel very happy so many ppl come 2 visit he...
he call we all go 2 his house...(we go de not his house bcs he stay at开心果的姐姐de house...)
but too late already...
so no go le...

then we all hungry le...
得得地带头drive car...
4 car at his back...
he bring we all go 兜风...
兜了very long time...
then he come back 2 老叔house 那边eat...
haiz...jalan oso can 到啦....

eat habis liao...
balik....
so happy 初二!!:P
wohoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment